Bug with Markdown in Android Beta

Options
DominicTech
DominicTech
Community Member

Hello,

I'm testing for the first time 1password (I'm a long-time Bitwarden user). One of your great feature is the Markdown in the editor because I often use titles and other things in my notes (witch is not formated in other password manager).

All works great on Windows (not tried on my Linux laptop yet). But in the Android app, there is a bug.

If a note has multiple titles (## Title 1, ## Title 2, ## Title 3, etc), there is only one of them that is formated on mobile app. In the Windows app, all titles are formated.

The version is 8.10.26 beta. I haven't tried any other versions.

Thanks

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 14
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited February 27
    Options

Hello @DominicTech! πŸ‘‹

Welcome to 1Password! πŸŽ‰ I'm sorry for the delay in responding.

I've reproduced the same issue that you're seeing and it appears to only affect 1Password for Android, the issue doesn't appear in 1Password for iOS or Mac. I've filed an internal work item with our development team so that our team can get this fixed in a future update.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with. πŸ™‚

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#28207

• DominicTech
    DominicTech
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Dave. No problem for the delay. Just glad that it will be fixed.

My trial ends in few days but I already subscribed to the individual plan today. Really like this manager. Migrated from Bitwarden that I use since few years.

The passkeys really works well !

• @DominicTech

I'm happy that you'll be joining the 1Password community. And thank you for letting me know that you're finding passkeys useful. πŸ™‚

-Dave