Bug: Sharing via Sharesheet does not work (no infos)

Options
BKrnk
BKrnk
Community Member
edited March 25 in iOS

When I try to share an item via the „share“ button in the upper right corner the Sharesheet appears, which is good. But clicking an contact to send this person a link to an Item results in an empty iMessage/message

1Password Version: 8.10.30
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.2
Browser: Safari

Comments

• BKrnk
    BKrnk
    Community Member
    Options

Here you can see that the item has no Infos

• Hi @BKrnk - thank you for taking the time to share this with me and bring it to my attention. I haven't been able to replicate this behaviour in my own testing. I'd like to ask you to get in touch via email so that I can troubleshoot with you and get to the bottom of this.

If you can send us an email to support+forum@1password.com you'll get an auto-reply from BitBot that contains a Support ID (which will look like this: [#ABC-12345-123]). If you then post the Support ID here I can make sure that your message reaches the right team.

• BKrnk
    BKrnk
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Kester.D_1P - thank you for the answer.
    I got the support ID:

Your support ticket ID is [#ERU-13383-992]

• Dave_1P
    Options

@BKrnk

Thank you for sending in the diagnostics report. I see that my colleague has confirmed that this is a bug and has filed an internal work item with our development team. I appreciate you taking the time to report the issue and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon in a future update.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#28706

• BKrnk
    BKrnk
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P thank you for the feedback. Before I read your post here I got already a mail from one of your team members with the same infos :)

Wish you a pleasant day

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thanks again for reporting the issue. 🙂

-Dave