1Click logins not working in Firefox for Mac OS X after upgrading to 1Password 4

Options
JElmore
JElmore
Community Member

When I select my 1Click bookmarks in Firefox, I get a response that indicates that it's trying to connect to the site in question (progress wheel is spinning in the tab) but nothing happens; I've let it sit for 5 minutes with no response. If I go to the site first then select the 1Click bookmark, then it logs in fine.

Assuming that the 1Click format has changed, I've tried dragging new 1Click bookmarks into Firefox; that has no effect.

I'm on Mac OS X 10.8.5, and this is only happening in Firefox 24.0; Safari and Chrome are just fine. 1Password Mini is running and unlocked. No antivirus or internet security apps are installed.

Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JElmore,

Unfortunately, you're not missing anything. 1Click bookmarks are not currently working in Firefox. But our developers are on it, and you should see an update that fixes it soon! :)

• davidrussell
    davidrussell
    Community Member
    Options

Where are we on this? Still seeing two tabs open using the "Open and Fill" link in a 1p entry in OS X.

• glortho
    glortho
    Community Member
    Options

+1

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey guys,

Does the 4.2 beta extension resolve this issue? Seems so for you, @glortho, based on your success report about basically the same thing. :)

This discussion has been closed.