Cannot Drag Items Into or Out of Folders

Options
oshloel
oshloel
Community Member
edited October 2013 in Mac

The ability to drag items into or out of Folders has been lost somewhere between 1pw 4.0 and 1pw 4.0.5 AgileBits Store version. What was originally in a folder is still there, but there is no ability to add to or delete from a folder, whether that is an existing or newly created folder. This issue is also mentioned in the Mac Beta forum for 4.0.4 b8

Comments

• joshlawless
    joshlawless
    Community Member
    Options

I have this problem as well. I can not move things into or out of folders by dragging, and I note that right clicking on an item while in the folder view provides a "Remove from Folder" menu option, that also does nothing. (version 4.0.5)

• tdj
    tdj
    Community Member
    Options

same problem here. I can not drag an item into a folder.

• Meek
    Options

Hey @oshloel, @joshlawless, and @tdj,

Thank you so much for letting us know that you are experiencing this problem as well. This is a known issue that we are currently working on - stay tuned! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

• a_b
    a_b
    Community Member
    Options

When you're going to deliver the fix? Thanks!

• joshlawless
    joshlawless
    Community Member
    Options

@Meek

Thanks for the update. Might want to put this known issue in the "Known Issues in 1Password 4 for Mac" sticky thread, to keep people from posting about it.

• karenm555
    karenm555
    Community Member
    Options

In addition to not being able to drag items in and out of folders, when I have an item up, it doesn't show what folder it belongs to. In previous versions, this was available. Will this be addressed as well?

• Meek
    Options

@a_b While we can't give en exact timeframe, it should be fixed soon. :)

@joshlawless Thanks! Its now in the Known Issues post.

@karenm555 Thanks for the feedback! This is definitely an awesome feature that is currently in our backlog of things to add. :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey guys,

Here's the fix in 4.0.7.BETA-1:

• Fixed problem where it was not possible move items to folders.
This discussion has been closed.