[FEATURE REQUEST]: Export all urls in 3rd Party support file

Options
mrm312
mrm312
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

Requesting that 1Password4 exports all urls in the 3rd Party support file. Specifically, I would like Alfred to be able to access all the urls I specify in 1P4. I've opened a feature request in Alfred, but seems that the multiple url data is not exposed currently to 3rd parties.

The Alfred discussion with use case is here:
http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/3540-1password-4-multiple-url-support/#entry21293

Thanks for your consideration!

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @mrm312.

Thanks for the suggestion. With multiple URLs for Login items being new in 1P4 usage cases like this will appear that hadn't originally been considered, if they even existed. Consider it considered now. :)

• mrm312
    mrm312
    Community Member
    Options

Haha...thanks for considering. Would help "trim the fat" on many of my multiple 1P4 entries.

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    Options

The ability to have multiple URLs in a single Logins item is a great "space saver" and better for organization IMHO. I'm still living in a mixed world of using 1Password 4 day-to-day yet needing 1Password 3 for syncing my data to my wife's iDevices. As soon as 1Password 4 for iOS includes multiple vault access then I'm done needing to keep multiple items like that. I've got all the "extra" items with an alias tag to help me quickly find them when its time.

• mrm312
    mrm312
    Community Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

I requested this a few years ago, and I just wanted to check in to see if this is still under consideration: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/101499#Comment_101499

tl;dr, I would like Alfred to be able to list out/launch multiple URLs if detected in 1Password. Alfred support says this data needs to be exposed in the support file - currently only one URL is included.

Thanks,
    Mike

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mrm312,

Thanks for the link to the older discussion! Since you're following up about that same request, I've merged your new post with the existing thread.

I'm afraid I don't have any news about this. Our developers haven't forgotten - the ticket for this feature request is still open in our internal tracker, and it looks like a few others have made similar requests that have been added there. Hopefully they'll be able to work on this at some point, however we're a small team and resources have been focussed on other things that need attention. A lot of us are also Alfred users though, so I'm sure our developers would definitely like to look further into this when they're able to!

I'm really sorry I don't have anything new to report about that, I know it's been a long time. If you need anything else, please let us know! :)

ref: OPM-432

• mrm312
    mrm312
    Community Member
    Options

OK. Here's hoping it is sooner than later, but understand. Appreciate the response.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for bringing this up again! Hopefully we'll have better news for you in the future. :)

This discussion has been closed.