Sharing Vaults via Dropbox

Options
davethis
davethis
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

I upgraded to 1P4 yesterday from 1P3. I purchased 1P4 from the Agilebits site.

I am trying to share a vault via Dropbox for my wife and I, but for the life of me I can not find the vault I created and drag it to the Dropbox folder. This was pretty much the reason I upgraded, I wanted to share certain logins with my wife.

Also, lets say I copy a login from my primary vault to 2nd vault. I change the PW of the site in the 2nd vault. Is it possible to automatically sync the changes back to my primary vault?

Finally, can you share 2 different vaults on 2 or more Dropbox accounts?

Oh one more question. Sometimes when I click on the browser extension in Chrome, I do not see the full UI with the lock graphic, I just see the words 'Primary Vault' floating there. See attachment.

I am running OSX version 10.9.2 (Mavericks).

Thanks and have a great day.

Comments

• davethis
    davethis
    Community Member
    Options

I have been doing more digging trying to find the location of the vaults. I found the sqlite database at /Users/dave/Library/Application Support/1Password 4/Data but I am still unable to find the agilekeychain file for the other vaults I created?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @davethis,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we experienced a surge in support requests recently. We're doing the best we can to get back to our usual speedy replies as soon as possible.

Please follow the instructions here on how to share a non-primary vault. This should get you all sorted out, but please do let me know if you have any further questions!

This discussion has been closed.