Sync Mismatch.

Options
hill180
hill180
Community Member

I have 1Password 4.1.2 for Mac and Dropbox as Sync, KitKat 4.4.2 and 4 B 14

I noticed the numbers didn't match. When I looked closer I noticed if there were missing items on the Android device. If the Names were the same, they didn't show up on the android.

IE:

Desktop:
Amazon Amazon Amazon Amazon

Android (Only One)

Thoughts?

Comments

• saad
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hey @hill180. I’m really sorry about the problems you’re experiencing with Dropbox sync and I would love to help you resolve it. Let's figure out what's going on.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• hill180
    hill180
    Community Member
    Options

Sent. Thanks!

• hill180
    hill180
    Community Member
    Options

Fixed. It was an issue with the chain file itself. Had to clear app data from android, disable from Dropbox (deleting the file), wait for sync, then reenable, wait for sync. Resync 1password on Android.

• saad
    Options

Thanks for the follow up, and thank you for letting us know how you managed to fix it. I'm really glad to hear sync is working properly!

• rahiddoekhie
    rahiddoekhie
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I have a similar problem; 1password 4.4.1 and for some reason my ipad and mac are syncing with dropbox (which is good) and my iphone is syncing with iCloud. When I try to change the iphone sync to dropbox I get a vault mismatch and a merge warning. I do not want to risk making a mess- The dropbox version is the latest and should be the master file. Please advise on how to proceed.

• saad
    Options

Hi @rahiddoekhie. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone? Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

This discussion has been closed.