Trouble installing purchased app on iPhone & opening vault on iPad

onecantra
onecantra
Community Member
edited April 2014 in iOS

I'm a refugee from the orphaned Wallet. I've read great things about 1Password, but what a disappointment was waiting for me.

The mac version cannot properly import csv files, so I have to manually enter all my information from Wallet. And what kind of programming is incapable of simultaneously distinguishing between dos, mac, and unix character returns. I should not have to micromanage a .csv database in the 21st century.

It bears mentioning too that while syncing with the iOS version worked seamlessly, the "universal app" I purchased on my iPad is not available on my iPhone without another purchase, and the iPad version quickly forgot my password, and will no longer open.

I'll eventually get everything working, but I should not have to spend this inordinate amount of time to do so.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

One thing that is true is that the iOS application works universally on any iOS device, so long as all are using the same AppleID.

• onecantra
    onecantra
    Community Member

Both iOS devices are running the same applied. Other ideas?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @onecantra,

Since your topic covers multiple issues I've moved it to the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch forum, to help with resolving your 1Password for iOS issue. We're already been working to resolve your importing issue: starting here, post #6. Thanks for your patience getting this all straightened out.

This discussion has been closed.