Multiple Vaults

Options
mpvescio
mpvescio
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

I starting using multiple vaults this week now that it has been integrated into the iOS apps. I have some feedback that may be useful to implement.

• When saving a new password using 1Password Mini, allow us to select which vault we want to save the PW.
  • When Logging in to 1PW, allow us to login to a specific vault rather than only the primary one. For security measures, if logging into a secondary vault, only that one should be accessible. Furthermore, when you login to the primary vault, it will log you into all vaults (as it is presently).
    -"Last modified by: *** " would be amazing also if sharing a vault with employees / colleagues. This way we know who made the last change!

Thanks very much!

Mike

Comments

• FreemanD
    FreemanD
    Community Member
    Options

+1 on logging into secondary vault request
    +1 on 'last modified by' request

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mpvescio‌

Thanks so much for your feedback on multiple vaults!

• Click on the vault icon in the 'Save new Login' window to switch which vault the Login gets saved to! In version 4.3 you can also use the shortcut ⌘1-9 to switch vaults.
    • To open a vault other than the primary vault when unlocking 1Password, simply go to 1Password > Switch to Vault. And, you'll be pleased to know, that for security reasons, when you unlock a secondary vault, only that vault is unlocked. You will be asked for the password when switching to another vault. :)

"Last modified by: *** " would be amazing also if sharing a vault with employees / colleagues. This way we know who made the last change!

This sounds like a very handy feature - thanks for letting me know you're interested in something like this!

This discussion has been closed.