What's New In BETA-32

Options

We deployed BETA-32 late last night with a few improvements.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Here is what's new in BETA-32:

• [IMPROVED] Invitation emails now use administrator's address (instead of support@1password.com) in Reply-To:
  • [IMPROVED] The text of the welcome email has been improved to suggest adding new devices asap. Adding multiple devices helps to avoid losing the Access Key to the account.
  • [IMPROVED] Improved request validation to catch and report invalid requests as soon as possible.
  • [FIXED] Fixed problem that prevented updating attributes for Vaults with large number of users.

We are always excited to hear from you! Please post your questions and suggestion in this forum or send them to support@1password.com.

Roustem

Comments

• Rajesh
    Rajesh
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks
    I have one use case, please get it reviewed.
    I have Mr A, Mr B & Mr C to use one password PW in addition to many other, which I want to share with either Mr A only on Mr B and Mr C only.
    I don't want to maintain 2 copies of PW in 2 different vaults.
    Is it good idea to have one 3rd permanent vault in between only me and everyone value, mastercopy of selected shared. So all passwords kept here can be viewed by selected linked vaults but no one can make any changes and no one else can delete it.any change to be noted by Admin on this mastercopy only.
    Is there any better way to manage this?

• Hi @Rajesh,

Adding a new vault with read-only permissions for A, B, and C will work well in this case.

At the moment there is no way to change access permissions to the Everyone vault. We will be changing this in the next few weeks and allow setting custom permissions to this vault.

• Rajesh
    Rajesh
    Community Member
    Options

Good thanks

• :+1:

This discussion has been closed.