Invalid login information when signing in to app

Options

Comments

• hamalaha
    hamalaha
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem....Only the chrome extension lets me sign in. When I use the same email, account key, and master password anywhere else, it says "Invalid Login Information"

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @hamalaha! I split your post off from the other thread because the error is a bit different. When you say the Chrome extension, do you mean that you can only unlock the browser extension and not the main app? What platform and version of 1Password are you using? That'll give me a bit more info as to what may be happening. :) Also have you tried signing in to 1Password on a different device?

• hamalaha
    hamalaha
    Community Member
    Options

Right. I'm able to unlock the browser extension but can't unlock the app. I've been trying to connect to it from my phone but that doesn't work either.

• Jacob
    Options

@hamalaha That's really strange. Could you please post the rest of the details I mentioned in my last post? I'd be happy to help figure out what's going on, but I need some more info about your setup first.

• hamalaha
    hamalaha
    Community Member
    Options

I'm using 1password 6, teams for Mac

• Jacob
    Options

@hamalaha Thanks! At this point it's worth looking a bit deeper at your account and figuring out what may be happening. Could you send us an email at support@1password.com with a link to this thread? You'll receive a confirmation email with a BitBot number once we receive the email from you. Post that number here so we can connect the dots and get back to you as quickly as possible. :)

• hamalaha
    hamalaha
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! here's the number: #CXG-79992-581

• Jacob
    Options

@hamalaha Thanks for sending it in! It looks like Roustem has already responded, so we'll keep the conversation going via email for now.

ref: CXG-79992-581

This discussion has been closed.