B10 Sync Notificatons

RichardPayne
RichardPayne
Community Member

Can we please have a setting to turn off non-error notifications in the drawer? I don't need to be told every time it has succeeded in syncing.

Comments

• Troneas
    Troneas
    Community Member

yep, i asked for this last version too please make it happen

• Of course, I'll pass on this request to our developers. Thanks. :)

• hawk7000
    hawk7000
    Community Member

I completely agree with this. If it encounters a problem a notification is great but when it succeeded in doing what the user expected it doesn't really serve a purpose to have a notification that needs to be acknowledged. (The optional 'toast' seems like a better approach in the success case as it keeps the user informed but does not require any further user interaction.)

• Hey @hawk7000. Thanks for your feedback, I'll add your vote for this request. :)

• Gregs
    Gregs
    Community Member
    edited April 2014

+1 too. Useless notifications are waste of time. It's like asking for pat on the back for doing its job !!! Thanks @saad for listening to us.

• You're welcome! I'll pass on your feedback to our developers, thank you. :)

Since 1Password does not display error messages in the notification drawer, you can disable them through your device settings As a workaround to disable 1Password notifications in the notification bar, you will need to go into your device Settings -> Apps -> 1Password and uncheck 'Show Notifications'. This will disable both Toast notifications and notifications in the notification bar.

• Gregs
    Gregs
    Community Member

That's a good workaround @saad. Thanks. An option within the app would be good, but that'll do me for now.

• Thanks for the suggestion. I agree, an option within the app would be much better.

This discussion has been closed.