Where is the purchase link to 1 password standalone?

Hi,

I asked this in a different thread and you said it was off topic, so creating a separate thread.

I have searched high and low and you make it very difficult/impossible to find a purchase standalone option for 1 password.

You mentioned this link here - https://blog.1password.com/1password-7-for-windows-the-best-ever/ which mensions both a special offer $49.99 and and a full price option $64.99 (would be nice if you could buck the trend and just call it $50 and $65)

Is the special offer of $50 still available, has that offer passed?
It would be great for those of us that don't like software subscriptions if you made this kind of information as easy to find as your subscription prices.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator

When you download 1PW7 you will see a big green button saying Subscribe Now. But beneath that, in small print, is a line saying "Need a licence. We have those too." Click on that, and it will take you to a page where you can buy a licence.

I don't myself know (I'm a 1PW user, not an AgileBits employee) if the $50 offer is still available. Take a look by clicking on the link I mention above.

AgileBits definitely want people to subscribe rather than get a licence, as it is a better choice for most new users. But they have enough users who are already committed to a licence that they intend to continue licences as well.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@smith9: As I write this, 1Password 7 licenses are still on sale. And it's really easy to find: you'll have the option to purchase right within the app. We don't try to sell licenses to people who cannot run it, or who already have memberships. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file