Family Shared Vault Not Syncing on iOS & OS

biunca
biunca
Community Member
edited January 2019 in Families

Hi there!

I am the Family admin and I have been adding the majority of the shared passwords to our 'Shared' vault, yet it's not syncing with my Mother's devices. Can you please assist?

Device info:

My iPhone XS Max - 12.1.2(16C101) / 1Password v7.2.5
My MacBook Pro - macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54) / 1Password 7 v7.2.4 (70204000)

My Mother's iPhone 7 Plus - 12.1.2(16C101) / 1Password v7.2.5
My Mother's MackBook Pro - macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54) / 1Password 7 v7.2.4 (70204000)

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Family Shared Vault Not Syncing on iOS & OS

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@biunca: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! The Shared vault in a 1Password Families membership will only "sync" to devices where you're signed into that account. Do you have a Primary vault on any of those devices? That would be a local vault that is completely separate.

• biunca
    biunca
    Community Member

Yes, they are all signed into their respective family accounts. I am not sure I am 100% following what you mean by the primary/local vaults. I have my personal vault as do the other members in the family, but I am only referring to all items created in the 'Shared' vault.

• @biunca

Please have your mother send us a diagnostic report from one of the non-working devices. She'll get a support ID back from BitBot when she does. Please post that ID here.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Thanks.

Ben

• TimInBC
    TimInBC
    Community Member

Same deal for me re diagnostics?

I have All Vaults set on iMac, iPhone and iPad. Shared is included in All Vaults on both devices.
    Entries from the Shared vault show up in Logins on the phone but not on the iPad.
    iCloud Drive is On on the iPad.
    Problem, or am I just missing a setting on the iPad?

• @TimInBC

To confirm: both devices are definitely signed into the same 1Password.com account?

Ben

• TimInBC
    TimInBC
    Community Member

Yes - we only have one Family account.

• I'd like to see a report from both the iPhone (working) and the iPad (not working) then, please.

Ben

• leepa
    leepa
    Community Member

Having the exact same issue... iPhone Working, iPad not. Family account, Vault appears on iPhone and not iPad... this is very very annoying.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@leepa:

Can you please confirm that you have added your 1Password account to both the iPhone and iPad?

You can check this by opening 1Password on your devices and going to Settings > 1Password Accounts. Does the same Families account appear inside both 1Password apps?

• dcollyer
    dcollyer
    Community Member

Having the same issue. 1password doesn't work properly on my wife's Ipad. Don't you have a person we can call to walk us through this?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@dcollyer:

I'll be happy to walk you through this :)

Can you please start by answering the same question I asked the other user in my previous post? Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.