Family Shared Vault Not Syncing on iOS & OS

biuncabiunca
edited January 9 in Families

Hi there!

I am the Family admin and I have been adding the majority of the shared passwords to our 'Shared' vault, yet it's not syncing with my Mother's devices. Can you please assist?

Device info:

My iPhone XS Max - 12.1.2(16C101) / 1Password v7.2.5
My MacBook Pro - macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54) / 1Password 7 v7.2.4 (70204000)

My Mother's iPhone 7 Plus - 12.1.2(16C101) / 1Password v7.2.5
My Mother's MackBook Pro - macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54) / 1Password 7 v7.2.4 (70204000)

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Family Shared Vault Not Syncing on iOS & OS

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@biunca: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! The Shared vault in a 1Password Families membership will only "sync" to devices where you're signed into that account. Do you have a Primary vault on any of those devices? That would be a local vault that is completely separate.

• Yes, they are all signed into their respective family accounts. I am not sure I am 100% following what you mean by the primary/local vaults. I have my personal vault as do the other members in the family, but I am only referring to all items created in the 'Shared' vault.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@biunca

Please have your mother send us a diagnostic report from one of the non-working devices. She'll get a support ID back from BitBot when she does. Please post that ID here.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Thanks.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file