To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I upgraded to a subscription account yesterday to add a business vault and i cant see them on my pc

Options
raviajitpatel
raviajitpatel
Community Member
edited January 2019 in Memberships

I have used 1password on my iPhone for my personal accounts for years now. I decided to start using it at work for work account so I upgraded to a paid subscription to have multiple vaults and syncing between my devices. Once I upgraded I created a second vault "work" and installed the desktop application on my Windows PC. When I logged in I see both vaults but they are empty as if I started a fresh account and all the existing entries in my personal vault do not appear just my 1password account info as if I have no data and I started the account fresh and not upgraded and existing free account to a paid account. Is there a way to merge my existing entries? I already sync the original vault "personal" using my dropbox.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @raviajitpatel

If you log in at https://my.1password.com in a web browser do you see your data there? If not it sounds like you have not yet completed the migration process:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Please pay special attention to the instructions on deleting the "Primary" vault once the migration has been successfully completed. Leaving the "Primary" vault in place is likely to cause problems down the road.

Thanks!

Ben

• raviajitpatel
    raviajitpatel
    Community Member
    Options

Done, I have manually moved all items from the primary vault into one of the new vaults I created and can see those syncing between mobile and web portal. Is it possible to delete the personal vault also? If not, is there an easy way to transfer all items from another vault into it rather than 1 at a time?

• Ben
    Options

@raviajitpatel

It is possible to move items en masse. In 1Password for Windows to select multiple items hold the Ctrl key while selecting (clicking on) them. To select all the items in a list, press Ctrl + A. Then choose Item > Share > [vault name] > Move. The "Primary" vault can (and should) be deleted, but the "Personal" vault cannot. It is possible to hide it, though. You can hide it from the All Vaults view and then adjust your "vault for saving" accordingly:

Use All Vaults to see all your items at once | 1Password

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.