Automatic fill in from extension disappeared, but creds still in account?

Options

Very very weird. My Bank (so one of the really, really important ones) - will not show my WellsFargo login credentials, in fact it says, "login not found", even though it is saved! If I go to the vault (via web browser) I can find the log in, but again it does not show up in my Chrome extension! WTF? I don't want to have to open the web based vault, copy and paste every time!
Background info - I was an original Mac user with a license on my computer. As I expanded devices, I now seem to have 2 accounts, "Personal" and "Private" The chrome extension seems to be on the "Private" and the vault is the "Personal", How do I sync these? Why did Wellsfargo disappear from the "Private" and why won't it store the Wells Fargo creds????? WTF again? confusing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Allan_Zacher,

Without any knowledge of what's happening on your Mac Private and Personal are the two different titles that may get used for the default vault that each member of a 1Password account has, the default vault nobody else can access. Which title gets used seems to depend on just enough factors that I don't know how to predict or feel capable of explaining it without it feeling like we're going through mental gymnastics.

I think the best thing to do is send in a diagnostic report so we can get a better idea of what is happening on this Mac, it just feels like there are too many unknown factors at the moment to say what is happening and why. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@1password.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. If you can post that ticket ID here it will help us locate your diagnostic report and we'll see what it reveals.

This discussion has been closed.