Converting from individual license to family subscription

I want to convert from an individual license to a family subscription, what are the steps I need to follow. Both my spouse and I have individual licenses that we got from the iTunes store several years ago.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win10 and ios 12.1.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @RickR, how are you getting on?
    It looks like you've created your family account, have started inviting family to the account and migrated items over to your new account already - nice!

I would love to make a recommendation to you, incase anyone in your account get locked out.
    Make sure that with your family account growing you have 2 or more people in the account marked as 'Organizers' as this will allow people to help recover each other's account access if anyone misplaces their Secret Key or forgets their own Master Password. Please take a look at https://support.1password.com/explore/families/#recover-accounts-for-family-members for more information about it.

Of course, if you've got any questions or if there's anything we can do to assist your family with 1Password we're always available to lend a hand.

This discussion has been closed.