errors signing into 1password 7 ios 12.1.2

Options
neoIDjoe
neoIDjoe
Community Member

I've successfully logged into 1password.com from my browser and using a code from my authenticator app; however, since updating to 1Password 7 today, I'm getting this repeated error "UNIQUE constraint failed: accounts.account_uuid" when attempting to log in.

Assuming its a bug but I'd like help.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:errors signing into 1password 7

Comments

• neoIDjoe
    neoIDjoe
    Community Member
    Options

It has resolved on its own. Not sure how...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the update. That is really odd. If you encounter any further issues, please let us know!

• dvand5
    dvand5
    Community Member
    Options

I’m having the same issue. I can log in online but on my iPhone running 12.2 beta i’m getting this error and it’s not letting me reconnect to the Vault.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dvand5: I'm nor sure specifically what you're referring to. I'm not sure what "not letting me reconnect to the Vault" means. Can you give me some details? What version of 1Password are you using, and what are the exact steps you're taking leading up to the error? A screenshot would be great too. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• dvand5
    dvand5
    Community Member
    Options

in version 7.2.7, when going to the 1password Accounts, it was not showing my Families account and I was disconnected from it. I went into Add Existing Account and select the Families account and added the password. But then this error came up.

I could only access my Icloud sync which didn’t have all of my listings.

Now today the account reconnected and all my vaults are available.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @dvand5. Just to clarify, based on this:

Now today the account reconnected and all my vaults are available.

Are you all set now?

Ben

• dvand5
    dvand5
    Community Member
    Options

Yes.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.