Saving documents or credit cards to 1psw app

Options
melcool
melcool
Community Member

Hi I am a new user so have some mercy. Is there a way to upload a Pdf file stored in to the Files app on iphone to 1password? When I try adding a document it only opens camera roll .
Also it would be very helpful to add a scan feature built in the app when adding credit cards or documents on phone so you don’t need to manually enter credentials

Comments

• Hello @melcool, unfortunately not. 1Password for iOS is only able to look at the camera roll. If you're able to, you can sign in to your 1Password account on another desktop device and add the document that way - but not directly from the iOS app.

Thank you for your feature request to scan cards / documents, this is not as easy-of-a-task as we would like but is certainly one I know I would love to have eventually. I'll pass your request on to the developers of course, and i'll even nudge them myself because I'd like that sooner than later also! :+1:

• melcool
    melcool
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of Benji you're most welcome. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.