1passwword chrome extension refreshes page when trying to autofill

Options

if you try to autofill credentials on https://login.microsoftonline.com the page just refreshes.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.13.2
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @flowz! :)

Thanks for your report. However, I wasn't able to reproduce the behavior you're seeing with my own account. Which exact steps are you taking to try and fill the site?

• flowz
    flowz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, Thanks for the response.

I navigate to https://login.microsoftonline.com/
    I click on the input box.

I click on one of the options 1pass lists
    The page takes me to the password enter page.

as soon as I click one of the results 1pass gives me to fill the password the page refreshes

• flowz
    flowz
    Community Member
    Options
  • AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@flowz: I'm not sure that Sebastian is awake at this hour. :tongue:

Anyway, checked this again (though I use their SSO pretty regularly), but I'm not seeing any "refresh" behaviour. Do you maybe have other software/extensions that's interfering? What browser version are you using?

• flowz
    flowz
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty Im using google chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit).
    Extensions:
    Ad Block Plus: 3.4.2
    json-formatter: 0.6.0
    Grammarly: 14.886.2025
    Jetbrains IDE support: 2.0.10
    and 1pass extension

Windows 10 if that helps

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @flowz,

I've been unable to reproduce the behaviour and I'm noticing another difference as well. When I reach the password stage 1Password X automatically fills it using the same Login item without any input require from me, something 1Password X has done for a while. It has a notion of a session and it knows it only filled the username on the first go so when it sees this and the password field it automates the filling.

Out of curiosity, what URLs do you have stored in your Microsoft item? I ask as Microsoft pass you over to login.live.com even if you start off on login.microsoftonline.com. My own item has both recorded against the same Login item.

This discussion has been closed.