1PW no longer autofills login credentials, after updating to 7.3.657

Options
cappy
cappy
Community Member
edited January 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I was using 1PW a lot yesterday, had no problem with autofill.
Today, after updating, autofill no longer works - even on the same website.
Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: ???
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cappy,

Thank you for getting in touch!

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from 1Password 7 on your PC, where you bumped into these issues:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com and let me know once you send that email. I will find that email on our side and we will take a closer look at what is going on.

Cheers,
    Greg

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

My wife had this same issue on her work computer (also windows 7 and 1Password) A restart of the computer fixed it.

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Sounds a bit like this issue here: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/100096/multiple-clicks-to-fill-password#latest At least it points in the same direction

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Manaburner: The issue you linked to sounds different, but we are still investigating.

@cappy: Have you tried to restart your computer? Does Autofill work after that? If it doesn't, please share a Diagnostics Report, it will be helpful. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• cappy
    cappy
    Community Member
    Options

@Greg
    I've sent the diagnostic report.

I've also rebooted- 1PW seems to be working now, at least on the URL I was referring to in my original post.

• Thanks, @cappy! Do let us know if it continues working as well. Hopefully a reboot was magic and all is well from here, but we'll take a look. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.