Just upgraded to teams. not sure what to do next. Been at this for 2 days

Options
bmoran
bmoran
Community Member

I currently have a 1password subscription through apple. I keep all my passwords in one vault for both business and personal since I am the only one using it. Today I upgraded to teams though. I followed the instructions and got both accounts working in my windows 10 desktop app. I'm not sure what to do now? I don't want to keep both accounts. How do I move all my passwords from my original personal account to the new teams? Then how do I get rid of my original personal account?

After that, how do I move the logins to different vaults so they can be shared by different members of my team?

I'm sorry for the dumb questions. This was supposed to make life easier but it only made me more frustrated. Even after watching every video multiple times.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:teams

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @bmoran! I'm sorry for the trouble. Congratulations on the shiny new 1Password Teams account. You can use these instructions to move your data (note: this is also how you'd move items in general), and when you've got all your data where you want it to be in the new account, simply sign out of the old account in Accounts > (account name) > Sign out. The last step is signing IN to that no-longer-needed account in a browser, and deleting it. Let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion has been closed.