Windows UI Field Readability Suggestion (V 7.3)

Options

Personally, I am finding the linear list of label and values of a field in the windows version UI difficult to use compared to the left-right organization in the standalone version, especially when adding custom fields. I think this is aggravated by the use of grey titles and black entries.

However, the same model is used on the mobile app with a distinct differences that greatly improves the readability:
1. There are horizontal lines separating the fields.
2. The Name of the field is highlighted in blue.

It would be helpful if something could be done on the Windows version. In my view, the labels should somehow be more prominent than the entry and the separation between fields needs to be more clear.

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 7.2.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• These are great suggestions, @Kensec, thank you for your thoughtful and specific feedback and suggestions. Personally, I'm rather fond of the linear list, but I do think the fact that I've been stuck working on a 12" display for a few weeks and am a bit starved for screen real estate has played a strong role in that feeling. Once I'm back to my much larger 34" screen, I may change my tune. :wink: Thanks again for taking the time to share and I'll be sure to pass your thoughts along to the team. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.