add sort items by date , modification , ....

Can you add sort items by date, last modification, created,... same as Application ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_sebastianag_sebastian

Team Member

@Mehran Thanks for your feature request. While we don't have immediate plans to add sorting, this is something we could consider adding in the future. Having said that, I can't make any promises when or if that will happen.

In the meantime, you can use the search bar on the top of the 1Password X pop-up to quickly filter through your items. I realize this might not be ideal, but I hope it helps at least a little bit.

• Can you do this on the web interface (https://[account].1password.com/vaults/all/allitems/)?
    I really want this info but I'm only accessing my vaults from the web and iOS so I've never even seen this feature. It's been requested many times in the forums - for various platforms. Hopefully we'll see it deployed across all 1Password interfaces soon.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

We do hope to bring sorting to iOS but I haven't heard of any plans for the web interface. I'll be happy to pass the feedback along though.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file