Band_7.js Won’t Upload to DropBox

JHPlotkin
JHPlotkin
Community Member

Hello. I’ve discovered that my iPad isn’t able to upload this file: band_7.js. My iPhone can, but not my iPad. I’m running the most current version on by devices. Any ideas?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Band_7.js file won’t sync

Comments

• Hi @JHPlotkin,

Have you updated to the OPVault sync format for Dropbox from the legacy Agile Keychain? If not, that may help:

How to switch to the OPVault format from Agile Keychain | 1Password

If that does not resolve the issue then the best I could suggest would be our Dropbox troubleshooting guide:

If you're having trouble syncing with Dropbox | 1Password

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• JHPlotkin
    JHPlotkin
    Community Member

Hi, Ben. Yes, both my iPhone and iPad are using the OPVault file format.

Only my iPad is rejecting the upload, which is strange.

I’ll check the Dropbox troubleshooting guide.

Thanks for the suggestion to check the file format!

• You're welcome. Please let me know how it turns out. :+1:

Ben

• JHPlotkin
    JHPlotkin
    Community Member

Hey, Ben. I fixed the problem, but I’m not certain what exactly caused this issue to occur. I saw that the paths didn’t match. My iPhone showed a capital “A” for the first folder name, which was for Apps. On my iPad, the “A” was lower case. Other than that, the paths were the same, and most of the synchronizations were working. Only the .js file wasn’t being synced.

Anyway, I reestablished the connection to DropBox from my iPad, which resolved the problem.

• Glad to hear that did the trick. :+1: If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• JHPlotkin
    JHPlotkin
    Community Member

Will do, and thanks for your help today. Pointing me to look more closely to DropBox was what helped me solve the issue!

Best regards,

Joel

• Anytime. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.