To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Where are my updates are supposed to be coming from; 1password.com or the Mac App Store.

TomJ
TomJ
Community Member
edited January 2019 in Memberships
  • Had been using 1Password for years ,originally purchased via the Mac App Store with most recent update 6.8.x. quite some time ago.
  • On Jan 1st I purchased v7 directly from 1Password.
  • I’m now getting v7x pending updates from the Mac App Store

I thought that when AgileBits switched to a subscription model and you purchased directly from them, that updates HAD to come from them since the App Store was out of the loop on the v7 purchase.

Where are my updates are supposed to be coming from, 1Password or the Mac App Store?

Additional info:

• The “1Password 7” install apparently removed the older App as I only have “1Password 7” in my applications folder.
  • About 1Password shows “1Password 7, Version 7.2.4, Mac App Store”

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: 1Password I hope

Comments

• Hi @TomJ

If you have a 1Password membership you'll be able to use 1Password from the Mac App Store. If you do not, but have a 1Password 7 license, you can use 1Password 7 downloaded from our website. You can check if you've added a membership to 1Password in 1Password > Preferences > Accounts.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.