Membership Category

Options
buckaroo01
buckaroo01
Community Member

I added a new membership item in the membership category and the information like user name, password, wesite, etc doesnot show unless you push edit. How do I display theinfo likeit does on all my other memberahip except this newly added one

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @buckaroo01

I just tested creating a new Membership item in 1Password v7.2.6 on my iPhone XS Max and I am able to see all of the details you mentioned:

Could you please answer the following questions for me if you're still having this problem:

1. What version of 1Password for iOS do you have installed? You can check in 1Password > Settings toward the bottom of the page (scroll down).
    2. Which iOS device is this happening on (what model)?
    3. Are you syncing your 1Password data with any other devices?
    4. If you are syncing with other devices do you experience this same problem on them? What version(s) of 1Password do you have installed on the other devices?
    5. If you are syncing which sync option are you using (i.e. 1Password.com membership, Dropbox, iCloud, or WLAN Server)?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Ben

• jkearley
    jkearley
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same issue on a Windows 10 system using 1Password for Windows Ver. 7.3.657. After inputting and saving the data, the only info that presents is date created and date modified. This occurs whether I am in windows or iOS. Opening Edit provides the info.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jkearley

How are you syncing your data between the two devices? Does it make a difference if you create the item on iOS vs if you create it on Windows?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.