not see credit card with chrome in iOS

Mehran
Mehran
Community Member

when I go to enter my credit card info I click on Share and select 1Password, after login I just see Login section it have two sections, New Login and show all login, I think 1Password think its login page and I do not see credit cards.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Mehran

It isn't currently possible to save items other than logins from browsers on iOS. To save items in other categories you'd need to use the main app. I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member
    edited January 2019

@Ben thanks, i not want save other items . I want fill credit card. i see credit card section in safari but it fill wrong,

• @Mehran

What page are you having this trouble on? Which information fills correctly and which information does not?

Ben

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member

@Ben With chrome when i use 1Password i just see login information not see credit card, and safari just fill cvv2

• I just tested filling a card in Safari on Amazon.com and it filled successfully and completely:

Could you please post the URL to the page you're having trouble filling credit card information into in Safari? I was able to confirm that only Logins are currently available in Chrome. That is a limitation of the integration between Chrome and 1Password on iOS. There isn't presently a way to fill credit cards from 1Password in Chrome.

Ben

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member

@Ben Thanks for Clear me with Chrome Limitation . i speak about that link here
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/100243/credit-card-not-fill-all-items#latest
    url is iran3ell.net/

• @Mehran

Okay, great, thanks. I see you've already got a conversation with Sebastian going. If there is any further on that subject let's continue it in that thread, please.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.