Why doesn‘t the iPad iOS Version have a syncing tab?

flodschi22
flodschi22
Community Member

As the Title sayni‘m missing a syncing tab on my iPad Pro, because now my phone and my iPad aren‘t synced ober the iCloud and I miss those passwords for an Login?

1Password Version: 7.2.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @flodschi22

Did you sign up for a 1Password membership on the iPad Pro? If you do not see a sync tab that would indicate that device is signed into a 1Password.com membership account. Membership handles syncing automatically -- no 3rd party service (like iCloud/Dropbox) or configuration is required. You'd just need to be signed into the same membership account on each device to access your data:

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#set-up-your-other-devices

If you didn't intend to sign up for a membership you can revert to a standalone setup using iCloud:

https://support.1password.com/cs/migrate-standalone/

It might be worth upgrading to membership, though. That is how we recommend folks move forward. You can read more details about membership here:

About 1Password membership

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• flodschi22
    flodschi22
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    yes I have a Membership!
    Nearly all my passwords are here but the newest ones aren‘t there on my iPad?!

• Please check and see if you have a "Primary" vault on any of the devices. If you do I'd recommend copying any recent changes from that into the Personal (membership) vault, and then deleting the Primary (legacy) vault. :)

Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• flodschi22
    flodschi22
    Community Member

Okay I have found the problem Ben I'm such an idiot my problem was when I will save a new Login in the future it would be saved to the primary iCloud Vault now I changed it to the Personal Vault and switched all my 17 logins from primary to Personal and now everything is working fine and I have all my 107 Logins in my Personal together...;)

Thanks for your help..;)

• You're very welcome. Glad to hear that helped. If you still have the Primary vault I'd recommend deleting it, as keeping it around has been known to cause confusion regarding the Master Password used to unlock 1Password down the road. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.