I changed my master password and then my vault was deleted on my apps. How do I get vault back?

Options
JohnnyColorado
JohnnyColorado
Community Member

I changed my master password. I did this from PC at work. Then when I logged into my iPhone and iPad apps from home later that day successfully, the first message I got was a dialogue box that said my personal vault had been removed. I can access that vault when I log on to the website from my PC at work but don't know how to get the vault back on my apps. I've deleted and reinstalled the apps. Help. I want to be able to use the iOS apps with my personal vault.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:vault deleted

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @JohnnyColorado

I want to be able to use the iOS apps with my personal vault.

From the welcome screen in 1Password for iOS select the 1Password.com option under "Already using 1Password?" From there enter the credentials for the same 1Password account you you are signing into at work.

Ben

• JohnnyColorado
    JohnnyColorado
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben. Thanks for the fast response. I've tried as you instructed, but still do not have access to the vault I have on the website.

I am able to login but have no vaults present.

• JohnnyColorado
    JohnnyColorado
    Community Member
    Options

Never mind. I see what I did. I must have hit the enable Travel Mode on website which removed the vaults on my apps. I have turned it off and now my personal vault has re-appeared.

All good. Thanks for the assistance.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.