Hi I have an annual subscription. Why when I want to install an app on my ipad I am asked to verify

Hi I have an annual subscription. Why when I want to install an app on my ipad I am asked to verify my payment information? I would assume I should be able to use the application on several mobil devices. is that correct? What shoud I do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi I have an annual subscription. Why when I want to install an app on my ipad I am asked to verify

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@miler: It sounds like there's some confusion here. Either you're installing it on an Apple device, and Apple is asking you to verify the payment information associated with your Apple ID, or you're signing up for a new 1Password membership and its (understandably) asking you to add your billing info. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file