Possible bug - Google Fiber page repeatedly requests to update password Fiber Box level

Options

In the screenshot, whenever I am editing settings on the Fiber Box level and I click any of the tabs circled in the image, it prompts to update the password for my Google account. I don't have to type anything, just clicking from Addresses to WIFI to DNS will trigger the password update prompt. It also continues to stack the prompts on top of one another. If I click through the tabs 100 times, I have 100 1Password-Save Login windows to close.

This isn't too bad and I can work around it because I do not have to make changes at that level often but it would be nice to not have continue to pop up. Anyway, it may not be fixable due to the function of the webpage but I thought I'd report it just in case.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 64bit Win10
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @doylecw,

So I have a slight suspicion as to what this might be and that it might be related to another report we had. If I'm not completely off base then it is possible once we get a new version of the extension out that you might see an improvement. It's hard to say definitively though because there is no way I'll ever be able to see this page and reproduce the issue first hand. Do keep this thread alive so that I don't forget and once we have a version to test we'll see if you find there's an improvement here or not.

• doylecw
    doylecw
    Community Member
    Options

Sounds good.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.