Not sure if anything is working like it should. Just sent [#EKK-26575-642] Diagnostics Report

Slamminsammy
Slamminsammy
Community Member

When I try to sign in to amazon, the user id and password sign in box shows the 1Password Icon but it says I have to press arrow, command and x to unlock. It also isn't remembering my passwords and also isn't syncing with all my devises. I have a Mac and an Iphone 7 and Macbook pro with OS El Capitan with 1Password 6.8.9 installed. Getty pretty frustrated because nothing is working or syncing very good.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Majave
Sync Type: I Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:Not sure if anything is working like it should. Just sent [#EKK-26575-642] Diagnostics Report

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Slamminsammy - I'm sorry for the trouble! "Arrow" would actually be the shift key, not the arrow key -- but that's a bit beside the point on this one, I think. It sounds as if you've installed 1Password X and either have more than one 1Password account, or perhaps are using a mixture of 1password.com account and standalone vaults. Thanks for sending in the diagnostics report from your Mac; if you have other devices on which you use 1Password, please send in diagnostics reports from those as well -- make sure you include the support ID including the square brackets in the Subject line of your email, so it will be associated with the one you already sent. Let me know when you've done all of your devices, and we'll continue the conversation via email. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.