Mac or iOS in-app purchase Family Plan?

Where can I find the in app purchase for the family plan?

I just can’t find it

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@1PasswordUser200: It's something you select when signing up through the App Store. If you chose an individual membership instead, it isn't possible to change you account type from within Apple's subscription system. You'd need to cancel with them and get switched over to billing through the website. If you need help with that, shoot us an email at [email protected] so we can assist you.

• In the App Store I don’t see family as an option.

The only two options are:

1–Monthly Subscription TRIAL
    2–Annual Subscription TRIAL

Am I missing something?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@1PasswordUser200: That's what I'm saying: if you signed up for an individual membership through the App Store, you will only have options for an individual membership through the App Store, based on the choice you made:

It isn't possible to change you account type from within Apple's subscription system. You'd need to cancel with them and get switched over to billing through the website. If you need help with that, shoot us an email at [email protected] so we can assist you.

• Not sure I understand

I haven’t signed up for anything yet.

I want a family plan and pay for it in the App Store—there is no way to do that!

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@1PasswordUser200: Sorry, you don't have a 1Password account? It really sounded like you had already signed up and were at the point where you choose the plan. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• I “own” 1Password in iOS and Mac App Store from earlier versions.

I use the latest version of 1Password on iOS, not with an account (legacy iCloud syncing)

On Mac I use the older 6.8 version with my legacy purchase—synced to iCloud.

I want to now purchase a family plan, and I want to use in-app purchase through apple.

More clear?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Much. Thanks. To do that, sign up for 1Password Families through our website:

https://start.1password.com/sign-up/plan

Do not enter any billing information (choose 'skip'). When you've got the membership set up log in to your account on a Mac or iOS device and set up billing within the app. Further instructions on migrating can be found here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Ok, that sounds clear, I will try it

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

:+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.