To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need to reset my iphone app acct - cant remember MPW - Apple fee 35$ - I want to start over

Options
wwise
wwise
Community Member

I want to use the 1password app on iphone - I paid apple 35$ fee - but forgot MPW
I deleted the app - and downloaded it again - now it says my email is associated with another account ?
how can I set the iphone apple app to work again and start over - ?
I followed the directions but it always leads me back to the MPW which I don't have.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Need to reset my iphone app acct - cant remember MPW - Apple fee 35$ - I want to start over

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @wwise

Our sales team can help you get the membership that you do not have the Master Password for deleted so you can start fresh. Please reach out to them at sales@1password.com from the email address associated with your membership. When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here. Also please note that team works on a first come first served basis, based on the timestamp on the most recently received email from you. They are currently dealing with a very high volume, so it may be a couple of days before they are able to respond. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.