Account still frozen after paying for subscription

I reached out more than once, days ago, and not received a response yet. I have paid for a subscription and my account is still frozen.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Just replied to your email. Let's please continue the conversation there. Thanks!

Ben

• I am having the same problem, I have the Family plan and have been screwing around with this for 2 days. What is the problem?

• Same boat. I emailed support a couple of days ago and still haven't received a response.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@iamkellywatts Apologies; I'm replying to your email now.

Ben

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@petercockroach I'll be with you shorty via email. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Ben

• coachwestcoachwest
    edited January 30

I also have the same problem. I have been locked out now for over a day and can't access my account I just bought in November !! WHY? and why can't I get timely help? [personal information removed: this is a public forum]. Additionally, I have emailed a couple times. NO RESPONSE !!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @coachwest

I apologize for the delay. It appears you initially contacted us about 16 hours ago. Our team answers requests in the order they are received, based on the timestamp on the latest email (so emailing again bumps your message to the end of the queue). That said, I'll see what I can do to expedite a response to you. Thanks.

Ben

ref: VUB-75612-512

• I have the same problem. 1password stopped working properly with Chrome and I was working on resolving. In the process, I apparently upgraded from version 6 to version 7 and it showed that my account was frozen and that I needed to purchase a monthly subscription. I have gone through the purchase process several times and it still says my account is frozen. I'm suspecting I have now made several unnecessary purchases without resolving the problem. Please help.

• MeekMeek

Team Member

Hey @isabelb, I'm really sorry for all the trouble! Let's get everything straightened out. Since we'll need to talk account specifics, could you send us an email to [email protected]? Please include a link to this forum thread, and reply here with your Support ID that you'll receive in an automated email. That'll help us connect the dots.

• support ID is [#GEX-44616-449]

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks @isabelb. I've made sure your ticket got routed to the appropriate folks and they will be in touch ASAP.

Ben

ref: GEX-44616-449

• Hello there,
    I've paid the annual subcription on the 4th of february viva app store. When I got to my account and then to my subcriptons it says my 1Password subscription is going to be expandend on the 4th of february 2020... But my account is frozen since 22nd of february (today) althought I paid already!

I'd be very thankful for any helpful response.

Kind regards,
    Hrodwin Schlager.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited February 22

Hi @Hrodwin

I'm sorry to hear about that. Is is possible you subscribed through the App Store before setting up your membership account? Unfortunately it seems there is a scenario where it is possible for your subscription to have never been connected to your membership. If you subscribe from the App Store page, instead of inside the app after setting up an account, this may happen. Either way, of course, we would like to get this sorted out for you ASAP. Could you please send us your receipt for your subscription from the App Store to [email protected]? When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Ben

ref: apple-2537

• Hi, I'm frozen as well after renewing my annual subscription via the iTunes subscription page. How should I proceed? Thanks

• I emailed support but have not yet received a response. Just in case you need this my Support ID is #GND-52478-182

• I have the same problem. A server error occurred after registering credit card information, it was not possible to acquire the secret key, and it has not logged in even once.
    Even if you contact by e-mail, there is no reply for more than 2 days.
    I am at a loss what to do.
    I am charged only for the fee without using 1password.

CZF-31838-484

• MeekMeek

Team Member
    edited February 25

Hey @Ian0nline and @mimizumo, I'm sorry for the delays! We will reply to your emails shortly.

• I'm having the same problem: Purchased an iTunes subscription but my account is still frozen. I am not able to use it properly for days now. Emailed about that several times but got no response. #EFF-49453-816 Please get in touch!

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

Welcome to the forum, @cheetocheeto! I'm sorry for the trouble, as well as the delay in our response. We answer user support requests via email in the order we receive them, and we've been experiencing a surge of requests lately, so we're not at our usual quick reply times. I've asked our email team to see if they can expedite a reply to you, so one of us should be with you shortly. Thanks for your patience until then. :)

• I'm having the same problem: Purchased an iTunes subscription but my account is still frozen.
    I am not able to use it properly few days. My Support ID is [#IHR-44212-598].

• Same problem -itunes sub but frozen account. Sent a support request by email a week ago - [#DSD-36729-717] - with no response.

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@Salijee - I see you've been communicating with my colleague Grieg for a while now, so let's keep the conversation going that way, instead of in two places at once.

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

Welcome to the forum, @footle! I'm sorry for the trouble. I have a feeling you may have created more than one 1password.com account, from the sounds of what you're saying, but it's hard to say without looking a little more closely. However, those kinds of personally-identifying details aren't something that should be handled in this public forum under any circumstances, so let's keep the conversation going via email, if that's OK with you. I'm sorry for the delay in our response, but we've been experiencing a surge of user support requests lately, and we answer them in the order we receive them. I'll see if I can get your email expedited, and someone will be with you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. :)

• I have paid for a Annual subscription and my account is still frozen.
    Please tell me the solution

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Michaelshin: It sounds like you have multiple accounts then, and are paying for the one you're not using. Anyway, I see that you've also contacted us separately via email. I'll reply and we can continue the conversation there.

ref: FLQ-82615-681

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file