Icon is not working on Zalando

Options

I can see the 1P Icon in the Loginscreen but there is no action.
https://www.zalando.de/

Can you please take a look on it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @blaxxz! :)

I'm seeing the same behavior like @janxb. What happens when you click the 1Password icon?

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

The dropdown is appearing and suggesting my saved credentials as it should.

Not for me.

1PasswordX Version: 1.13.2
    Chrome Version: 71.0.3578.98

Same here.

Are you sure that your extension is unlocked and you have a password saved with the correct URL?

Is unlocked and the correct URL

What happens when you click the 1Password icon?

Nothing happens.

I also deleted the Cookies.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @blaxxz,

Something weird is going on. I believe both janxb and @ag_sebastian when they say it's working for them but like yourself I can't get the inline menu to appear even though both fields are decorated with the 1Password X badge. All we need to do now is try and figure out why it's working for some people and not others. Very weird.

As a workaround, if you haven't managed to save a Login item then creating one from within the web interface and not through the inline menu will work. You just need to set an appropriate title, your username and password and the website field to https://www.zalando.de/. Then once you reach the sign-in page if you click the 1Password X button in the browser toolbar and instruct 1Password X to fill from there it will fill the correct fields.

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2019
    Options

Me and @littlebobbytables did some digging, and we found that a script on the page is preventing the inline menu from showing up. The reason it works for me is because I had an ad blocker extension installed, and it seems to block that specific script. @janxb: Are you using an ad blocker as well, or any other extension that could prevent scripts from running?

Either way, thanks again for reporting the issue. I'll file a bug report for us to look into, but I'm not exactly sure when we'll be able to get to it. In the meantime, you can use the workaround suggested in @littlebobbytables post.

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

Sounds good.
    Thanks @ag_sebastian @littlebobbytables

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

Thanks for the confirmation, @janxb! :) A very interesting issue, to say the least. 8-)

ref: x/b5x#766

This discussion has been closed.