Legacy user would like to activate an older version

Options

Hello, i've been a long time supporter of 1password since June 9th 2013, and I've purchased 2 license keys since then a bundle for windows + mac and also a family version.. Well recently I got a new computer and hard drive and would like to install an old version of 1password on it; I may consider upgrading in the future but right now I'd just like to use the outdated software I paid for but with a working license key I only have the antiquated license "file" and I'm happy to provide it in return for a working key as when I try to enter my old key it says it's invalid. If someone could message me I'd happily provide my order details and license key files/information contained in them.

Warmest regards,

1Password Version: 1password 4.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LegacyUser,

Thank you for getting in touch!

Please send us the license info that you have in an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com and we will check what we can do for you to help with 1Password 4. Include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• LegacyUser
    LegacyUser
    Community Member
    Options

Emailed, hope to speak with you soon :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! We'll get back to you shortly. :)

ref: ETB-56764-995

This discussion has been closed.