Feature Request - Adjust Columns in web portal - with links

holmny
holmny
Community Member

Maybe this is already an option and I've just not seen it (We just started a Business trial). I'd like to be able to do two things on the web portal.

First, I'd like to modify what columns you see in the Vaults or Groups pages.

Second, there is some linking options such as in the Activity Log but not so much in the Vault and Groups list view.I'd like to see if the columns can be modified then also be able to have links where applicable. For example, if I add a column showing me how many users have access to a vault I can click on that number to see the full list of those users. Or a column showing how many groups can access a group, then click to see the list of groups.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10 - 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @holmny,

Thanks for letting me know you’d like to see these things.

I see you mentioned a column for "number of team members with access to a vault". I’m not sure I understand your last one, though:

Or a column showing how many groups can access a group, then click to see the list of groups.

Maybe you meant “number of groups with access to a vault”. Is that right?

Were there any other columns you had in mind?

For now, you can click the name of the vault or group to see all that information on the vault and group details pages. So the count of team members and groups isn’t in the table, but you do already have the option to click to see the full list of people and groups with access to a vault.

• holmny
    holmny
    Community Member

Hi @khad, Yes that is what I meant. Not enough coffee when I submitted the question. Mostly I can see the number of people ballooning at some point and navigation requiring many many clicks. That said we really like what we see and I've used 1Password 6 for a long time personally.

As for other columns, I guess it's more about seeing numbers across vaults and groups for now. Kind of like pulling a pivot table to get the overview. And then from there, maybe being able to export to an excel doc would be cool but just trying to predict what may be asked of me at some point.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Haha! I understand. ☕️

I can see that being useful. Will mention that to the team.

This discussion has been closed.