I've installed 1Password on my new Mac at work but I'm having some serious issues with the extension for Chrome.
After entering my database I get the error "Database unavailable". In the log the following last line is presented:
[39300.079] Fri Feb 10 20:03:38 2012| Invalid database at '[url="file:///home/mlowe/Library/Application%20Support/Google/Chrome/Default/databases/chrome-extension_gkndfifopckmhdkohjeoljlbfnjhekfg_0/9"]file://localhost/home/mlowe/Library/Application%20Support/Google/Chrome/Default/databases/chrome-extension_gkndfifopckmhdkohjeoljlbfnjhekfg_0/9[/url]'
If needed I can post the entire log file.
I've tried everything: reinstalling the extension (release and beta), reinstalling 1Password, reinstalling Chrome, deleting the files in the above folder, restarting the helper, rebuilding the database; nothing works!
The extension works fine in Safari 5.1. I'm running Lion with 1Password from the App Store.
I don't have access to my computer right now but anything you can suggest I try on Monday would be brilliant.