To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Where can I find my license code for 1 password 6

Options

I recently lost my laptop and am reinstalling all apps on the new one. I have installed 1password 6 but in trial mode. How can I find my license number for my purchased copy from the app store.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Where can I find my license code for 1 password 6

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @richardmclarke

App Store purchases don't have license numbers / files. Instead the App Store manages purchases based on your Apple ID. When you make a purchase that purchase is associated with the Apple ID that you are logged in with at the time. To re-download an app purchased from the App Store you'll need to do so from the App Store while signed in using the same Apple ID that made the purchase:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• richardmclarke
    richardmclarke
    Community Member
    Options

perfect. Thanks

• Ben
    Options

No problem. In case you were not aware 1Password v6 has been retired and it is no longer being developed. You can read about 1Password v7 here:

1Password 7 for Mac: The Best Ever | 1Password

If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• cqellis
    cqellis
    Community Member
    Options

Ben - just reading your answer - so I am trying to reinstall 1 password 6 on my mac after having an issue with it - I thought I was updating it - following updating to OS Mojave - ended up with 7 - deleted it but can’t reinstall 1 password 6 - the app is gone from the IOS app store. So have I got this right- I can no longer get 6 back?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cqellis - let me know if this isn't the case, but didn't we just solve this one in this other thread?

• cqellis
    cqellis
    Community Member
    Options

Yes - it was resolved.... thanks.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.