Where can I find my license code for 1 password 6

I recently lost my laptop and am reinstalling all apps on the new one. I have installed 1password 6 but in trial mode. How can I find my license number for my purchased copy from the app store.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Where can I find my license code for 1 password 6

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @richardmclarke

App Store purchases don't have license numbers / files. Instead the App Store manages purchases based on your Apple ID. When you make a purchase that purchase is associated with the Apple ID that you are logged in with at the time. To re-download an app purchased from the App Store you'll need to do so from the App Store while signed in using the same Apple ID that made the purchase:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• perfect. Thanks

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

No problem. In case you were not aware 1Password v6 has been retired and it is no longer being developed. You can read about 1Password v7 here:

1Password 7 for Mac: The Best Ever | 1Password

If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• Ben - just reading your answer - so I am trying to reinstall 1 password 6 on my mac after having an issue with it - I thought I was updating it - following updating to OS Mojave - ended up with 7 - deleted it but can’t reinstall 1 password 6 - the app is gone from the IOS app store. So have I got this right- I can no longer get 6 back?

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@cqellis - let me know if this isn't the case, but didn't we just solve this one in this other thread?

• Yes - it was resolved.... thanks.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.