Not syncing data across devices

rajat_sr
rajat_sr
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I modified the password for an existing entry on my 1Password's Android app but the change didn't reflect on the 1Password on my Windows 10 machine. I even clicked on 'Sync' on my Android app but it didn't help. I guess there is no 'Sync' button on the Windows app using which I can force the sync.

My Android app is up to date. The Windows app's version is specified in this post.

Kindly help.

1Password Version: 7.3.654
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password Cloud

Comments

• Hey, @rajat_sr! With sync trouble, it is helpful to take a look at both devices involved to see where the problem lies. As such, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread so we have that context handy when we see your message.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  If you post that number here, I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :+1:

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :chuffed:

• rajat_sr
    rajat_sr
    Community Member

Hey! Thanks for the reply. The problem definitely lies with the Windows device since the modified password was reflected on my Macbook, but not on Windows PC. I'm sending the diagnostics report for Windows only for now. If you really want me to send the reports for Android as well, kindly let me know.

Also, just for confirmation, is there a 'plus' sign between support and forum in the email ID mentioned?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rajat_sr,

I have found your report on our side. Let's continue our conversation there, so we could troubleshoot this syncing issue. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: SVE-92212-555

This discussion has been closed.