Non-working extension in Chrome and Firefox

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Error in Dev console 1Password Chrome Extension.

Comments

• jennn
    jennn
    Community Member
    Options

I'm seeing this error too. Can't get the extension working on the latest Chrome or Firefox.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @jennn,

I've split your comment away from the other thread because that error may result in entries in the console log but it doesn't stop anything from working, it's more just a nuisance for those that need to review the console log. Whatever issue you're having with Chrome and Firefox will be a separate issue. The best move will probably be to review a diagnostic report. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password. The steps for Windows assume 1Password for Windows is installed and accessible as you create the diagnostic report from within the application itself (not in the browser).

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@1password.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. If you can post that ticket ID here it will help us locate your diagnostic report and we'll see what it reveals.

If you're on a Mac and after clicking the Create New Mail Message... button in the diagnostic reporting tool you see a bunch of errors dismiss the error message and instead now click on the icon to the right. This will open a Finder window focussed on a folder titled Diagnostics. In there you will see a folder and a ZIP file (whose contents are the folder). Attach the ZIP file to your email and send that in.

• jennn
    jennn
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for this. I sent a diagnostics report to support@agilebits.com on Wednesday but didn't hear back. I will try forwarding to the address you listed above.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @jennn,

If you've already sent in a diagnostic report we should be able to locate it and sorry you haven't heard from us yet. Did you receive an automated reply from us with a ticket ID? that will help us locate the diagnostic report.

This discussion has been closed.