iPassword 7 Standalone License Windows 10

I understand from the previous forum discussions that 1Password standalone license can be purchased for users who are comfortable doing things hands on (aka "DIY") for $49.99 I downloaded an extended 3 month trial of 1Password 7 from your web site and set up an account. I have been using 1Password on my phone for over 5 years. I just do not see an option where to go and purchase the standalone license. I am running 1Password7 on Windows 10. Please help me to make this purchase.
I am well aware of all the subscription models and I am definitely not looking at this even it is going to offer me tonnes of features over the standalone version.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Local Machine
Referrer: forum-search:1password 7 standalone license for windows

Comments

• From the link below (28-June-2018), Ben has given a couple of links on how to purchase, but unfortunately the screen is not opening for me to make a standalone license purchase.

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/92275/how-do-i-purchase-a-standalone-license-of-1password-7

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@csriyer

Standalone licenses do not include a trial period or a 1Password.com account. You won’t be able to purchase a license while signed into a membership account, including a membership trial. This is intentional, and is designed to prevent folks from accidentally purchasing things they don’t need (as a membership covers access to all of our 1Password apps). If you are signed into a membership account, but want to purchase a license, you’ll need to sign out of that account first. Instructions on migrating from an account to a standalone vault can be found here:

How to move your data to a standalone vault to use 1Password without an account

You can then delete the membership using these instructions:

How to delete your 1Password account

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• csriyercsriyer
    edited February 4

Dear Ben,
    Thank you so much for the super fast reply ! I was able to complete the steps and could successfully purchase a standalone license. I guess I can still do a manual sync of my vault (something like an export / import vault from 1Password standalone application) across different windows machines right ? Or do I always have to use a service like Dropbox to move vault contents across different machines ? Thanks again..... Rajesh

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited February 4

You could export and import every time but that isn't really a "sync." :) This guide may help:

Sync your 1Password data

Ben

p.s. This is one of the primary reasons we recommend membership. It makes this process infinitely easier. ;)

• csriyercsriyer
    edited April 24

Hello 1Password Support Team,

I recently purchased a standalone license for Windows for 1Password. The application now tells me "Add a 1Password account" or license to edit or save. The purchase has been registered to [personal information removed; this is a public forum]. Can you please tell me where can I get a copy of my license file to that I can continue using 1Password ? Let me know if you have any questions !!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @csriyer

You should have an email from FastSpring with your license information. If you no longer have that email please reach out to our sales team at [email protected] for assistance retrieving that.

Thanks!

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file