When I try to log into Outlook.com in Chrome using the extension, it attempts to open Edge instead

When I try to log into Outlook.com in Chrome using the extension, it attempts to open Edge instead. How can I prevent this behavior?

As an aside, when I click the "How to find 1Password version" link under "Additional Information (optional, but very helpful)", it takes me here:

https://support.1password.com/update-1password/

This doesn't tell me how to find the version I'm using. Might want to look into that...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:chrome extension keeps trying to log into outlook in edge

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019

Welcome to the forum, @Ulfhednar! :)

Is Edge set as your default browser? If it is, and you use Open and Fill or the domain you're currently on doesn't match the website field on the item, 1Password will open your default browser.

This doesn't tell me how to find the version I'm using. Might want to look into that...

Thanks for letting us know. We'll see if we can make the instructions better. You can check the version if you click Help > About 1Password on your 1Password App menu bar.

This discussion has been closed.