To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving membership from .com to .eu.

Options
roshga
roshga
Community Member

I moved my vault in to EU from 1password.com to 1password.eu.

I have a recently signed up for a new personal subscription on my 1password.com account, can I migrate my credits in to my new 1password.eu account?

https://support.1password.com/regions/#change-your-region

I’ve looked at this documentation here, and so far;

1. I’ve created a new account .eu domain.
  2. Signed to my new account.
  3. Copied all logins to the new account.

Before I proceed with two other steps, could you please confirm if you are able to move my remaining subscription to the new region?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• roshga
    roshga
    Community Member
    Options

I sent an email to sales@1password.com two weeks ago (as linked on the documentation i mentioned above), but I haven't heard back. So posting here, hoping someone from support can help me with the move.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @roshga! I'm sorry for the delay in our response; we've been experiencing a surge or support requests in recent weeks. As stated in the document you referenced, we're not able to transfer your subscription ourselves, but you should be able to take care of all aspects of it except the moving of credit from your older account to the new one. We don't handle such requests in this public forum, but I've asked the team to look into your request, and one of us should be with you shortly via email.

• roshga
    roshga
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Lars, Thanks for the super quick reply on this; Just now I received a response to my original support request, and they are helping me move my account. We can close this thread. Thanks for the help!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@roshga - you're quite welcome! :)

This discussion has been closed.