To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how to quit ipassword

terry65
terry65
Community Member

did not sign up for auto renewal. Please refund charge of yesterday.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how to quit ipassword

Comments

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member

Try it here:
    https://support.1password.com/contact/

With all information that the Team can help you.

• Hi @terry65

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. When you enter your billing information you are signing up for a subscription. That subscription is effective until canceled. That said, I'm sorry to hear you'd like to discontinue use of 1Password. Please reach out to our sales team at sales@1password.com to get this sorted out. When you email in you'll get an auto-reply from BitBot with a support ID. Please post that ID here so we can follow up.

Thanks!

Ben

• Shermain
    Shermain
    Community Member

Hi, I need to cancel my subscription. I signed up for the free trial on January 9th, but I didn't use it in the end as I joined another family member only a few minutes afterwards. I just received an invoice for $72.42!

I don't want to pay this money. I would like to cancel my subscription. Even though I have a screenshot of my sign-up information the app is not accepting my master password. I have a screenshot of it, so I know it's being entered correctly. I have followed the online help to delete my account. When I tried this, I was asked once again to sign in. I need some help to sort this. Thank you

• Hi @Shermain

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Please reach our to our sales team at sales@1password.com for billing issues. We're unable to look up or make changes to anyone's account based on a request made on this public forum. When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.