To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I just purchased "license" 1-30-19 for Win7, would like membership instead. Do i pay for both?

dfitz
dfitz
Community Member

I paid for Win7 license 1-30-19. I see the benefit of membership since 1Pass does not have WLAN to sync and want simple update to my devices. So can i apply what i paid for the license to a membership, or do i just lose the license fee paid?

1Password Version: Wind4 to Win7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: standalone data, WLAN also
Referrer: forum-search:convert license to membership

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dfitz - good heavens; we're not going to make you just "eat" a purchase you'd like to make changes to. Please send an email explaining this (with a link to this thread) to sales@1password.com and one of our sales team will help get you sorted out. Thanks! :)

• dfitz
    dfitz
    Community Member

Thank you. I never have linked to a thread to an email, how is it done?

• @dfitz

Sorry about that. Just include this text in the body of your email:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/101083/i-just-purchased-license-1-30-19-for-win7-would-like-membership-instead-do-i-pay-for-both#latest

When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Ben

• dfitz
    dfitz
    Community Member

[#SVN-48733-898]- received 2-6-19

FYI, i had a different support ID from last week when i asked the same question, but no reply.
    Thank you

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dfitz - thanks; one of us will be with you shortly. :)

This discussion has been closed.