Hi, I just encounter an odd issue on 1Password application on Windows. I tried to log in my Facebook account by 2FA but somehow the code didn't work (it worked totally fine before), so I tried one of my backup code and got through. Then I tried to set up the 2FA again but when I put the 2FA code or the QR code to 1Password, it generated a WRONG code to confirm after setting up.
Then I used another 2FA application then found out the code it generated was TOTALLY different from the one I got from 1Password application. After that, I looked at another password on 1Password on iOS then freaked out again: the 2FA code generated from phone app was TOTALLY different from the one 1Password app on Windows generated! (I checked the 2FA set-up code, they were the same!)
I did try to log in another Gmail account by 2FA from Windows app, then it didn't work. After that, I tried the code from iPhone app, it worked! (they were also different)
I use 2FA codes a lot, so hope you guys can fix this soon. Thanks for your support!
1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 1Password X 1.13.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Subscription